Blocking a profile will prevent that member from sending you messages. The member won't know that they've been reported and any further messages they send to you will be instantly deleted. If you are being harassed by someone, or you no longer want to hear from them, we advise you to block them by following the steps below:
- Visit the profile you wish to block or go to a message conversation that you are involved in with the member
- In the sidebar select the "Block profile" button
- On the "Block a profile" form add a short reason why you are blocking them and then press the "Block profile" button to save
An alternative way to block a profile (if you know their unique username) is:
- Visit the "Blocked profiles" page which is accessible via your "Account dashboard"
- Press the "Block a profile" button at the top right
- Enter the username & a short reason then press the "Block profile" button to save
We also provide information on how to unblock a profile
Still having difficulties?
If you're still having difficulties then please contact support team and we will do our best to resolve your issues.