lewisdavies

@lewisdavies is a 24 year old Gay Male from Barry, Wales, United Kingdom. He is looking for Friendship, Relationship and Chat.

7 Photos

Locked Photo

This photograph is locked, you can request access to this profiles locked photographs below.

Introduction

hey im Lewis (Lew) quite outgoing, i love making people smile, and hanging out with mates, music is a huge passion, i work part time (full time job needed :P) im looking to make new friends and maybe even find a guy who can make me feel special :P to be honest i would prefer a guy who is my age or older who has there head screwd on and dosent mind someone spontanious and affectionate, i listen to music about 80% of the time and im playing piano the other 20%. i dont bite (much) say hey :)

About

General details

Age 24
Sex Male
Sexuality Gay
Relationship Single
Ethnic Origins White
Home Location Barry, Wales, United Kingdom

Appearance

Body Shape Average
Height 6.2" (188 cm)
Eye Color Green
Hair Color Brown
Tattoos One or Two
Piercings One or Two

Characteristics

Artistic High Energy Intellectual Loving Low Maintenance Open Minded Outgoing Practical Romantic Sensitive Stubborn

Looking for

im looking for someone who is ready to just chill and enjoy life, someone who dosent stress out all the time and would happily just chill, cuddle up and watch a movie (cuddles are important to me) sence of humour is a must lol :P

Desired Activities

Friendship Relationship Chat

Requirements

Interested in Men
Aged between 18 - 30

Lifestyle

Lifestyle details

Lives With Family
Faith
Has Children None
Wants Children Not Sure
Education School
Occupation Retail
Income Bracket Minimum Wage
Political Interests
Drinks Socially
Diet
Smokes Never
Drugs Never

General interests

Arts and Crafts Board Games Cooking Dining Out Dramatics Drawing Entertaining Hiking Movies Music Painting Photography Reading Surfing the Web Television Travelling Video Games Walking Writing

Music interests

Ambient Classical Dance Disco Drum and Bass Electronic Grunge House Indie Jazz Metal Pop Reggae Rock Techno Trance

Sports interests

Bowling Cycling Gym Jogging Running Snooker Pool Tennis Walking

1 Friends

Adam

Greater London

27